We lead empowerment-based placemaking workshops and weekend intensive trainings, convene community design consultations, and even go on tours to support placemaking initiatives across the world.
The City Repair Project has over 18 years of experience, numerous awards and international recognition in the areas of placemaking, civic engagement, community-initiated ecological development, urban permaculture and natural building, urban planning policy and advocacy, and tactical urbanism.
Our experienced consultants can help guide you through the following:
- Creating a Village Building Convergence (VBC) an annual multi-day placemaking festival in your city, town or community
- Navigating/developing policies and legalities for citizen-led public space initiatives
- Leading design charrettes
- Building a sense of place
- Design Services in: public gathering places, community art, and ecological landscaping, building, and architecture.
City Repair Consultation Services and Packages.pdf
City Repair Consulting Workshop Modules Presentation Offerings.pdf
Contact one of our staff members at firstname.lastname@example.org